Thursday, February 5, 2009

Welcome to Landscape a Day

Me in my studio
Starting Monday, February 9th at 11am I am starting a new blog called, Landscape a Day. The paintings that I am posting daily will all be studies for my larger paintings -- many of which will be shown this fall at The Travis Gallery in New Hope, PA (November 6th-28th).

There has been tremendous interest in my work and I thought posting a painting a day would be a wonderful way to share my ideas and to make my artwork available to everyone. What I propose to do is to post a new study every day at 11am that will be available for sale directly through this blog, all at the price of $100 each. That's right, $100. Anyone can get a painting but it will be on a first come, first serve basis so make sure you check in early.

The studies, similar to many of my larger works, will be oil on canvas mounted to board; all are archival. They are unframed and will be 6"x8".

The first "painting a day" will be online Monday, February 9th at 11:00 in the morning (EST).

If you'd like to see more of my work or learn more about me, visit my website at www.peterfiore.com
and be sure to visit my wife Barbara's blog Life with Peter.

Thank you all for your support. I hope you enjoy this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment